The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume 1
A Universal Award Winning Vibrational Medicine System for Holistic Healing and Natural Wellbeing
Completely Revised and Expanded Second Edition
In this groundbreaking book, you will discover the world’s first totally integrated and comprehensive natural non-intrusive holistic therapy system that works with the power of nature and the quantum world of vibrational medicine.
You will learn how to restore and maintain holistic wellbeing using the award winning First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® range of flower and plant essences.
This book is the complete reference guide to selecting and working with the 84 First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower, fern, tree, seed and plant essences No's 1-84 for restoring and maintaining natural wellbeing.
Now over 500 pages with 3 new chapters and 60 pages of new information. Includes colour photographs.
Written by an award winning vibrational medicine researcher and specialist this definitive ethnobotanical reference book restores the ancient universal teachings of sacred plant medicine that are at the heart of the earth wisdom tradition. It provides in depth information on the very unique and remarkable vibrational healing qualities of the native plants of Aotearoa, New Zealand when worked with in the form of the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® range of flower and plant essences.
Flower essences are a very ancient form of ethno-medicine that have been used for thousands of years that is based on the powerful spiritual link between plants, humankind and wellbeing. This book provides comprehensive in depth information on the extraordinary qualities inherent in New Zealand native flowers, ferns, trees, seeds and plants and is a practical hands on guide as to how a powerful award winning vibrational medicine system can be used to support everyday holistic wellbeing, personal growth and development.
What You Will Discover
- How to work with the power of nature and the quantum world of vibrational medicine in the form of the 5 phases of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix© and the award winning First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® range of flower and plant essences.
- Discover ground breaking information and the ancient universal teachings of sacred plant medicine that are at the heart of the earth wisdom tradition.
- Learn how and why the nature power of Aotearoa, New Zealand has stepped forward to assist humanity and the world community in the Aquarian Age.
- Discover how to address the underlying energetic cause of dis-ease and disharmony by addressing the whole person, including personality, aura, chakras, DNA and soul.
- NEW Learn how to work with the three-fold energy expression to address the underlying energetic cause of pain, stress and depression.
- NEW Learn about the vibrational distinction between different natural approaches to health and how you can achieve true holistic wellbeing.
- NEW Learn about the First Light® Medicine Wheel© - the lifelong road map for achieving success in your quest for deeper meaning, purpose and intimacy and for creating union with your soul self, spirit self, divine self and cosmic self.
- NEW Learn about Devas and how to work directly with Devic power to nurture and germinate the seeds of your own divinity that are deep within you.
- The complete reference guide to selecting and working with the 84 First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower, fern, tree, seed and plant essences No's 1-84 for restoring and maintaining natural wellbeing.
- And much, much more
"My copy of Franchelle Ofsoské-Wyber's The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Vol 1 book has helped me a lot to take my time and allow the Devas to communicate as and when they wish it.... the idea has been to keep an open mind, an open heart and look out for the 'serendipitous signposts' as they are shown."
"I have to say your descriptive writing is deeply profound and The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume One book is some of the best text I have come across in the world of flower remedies."
Dr. J Harper